- Regulation school uniform to be worn to school on a daily basis.
- Full school uniform or sport uniform to be worn to all official functions and/or sporting events.
- Shirts tucked in
- No rolled up sleeves
- Black belts to be worn with long pants
- Socks not to be rolled
- Only black school shoes. White tackies for sport.
- All garments should be of the correct size and fit properly
- Red shorts will replace white shorts for Physical Education uniform.
- Red shorts are available at the uniform shop.
Hair – Girls
- Neatly tied back if hair is touching shoulders.
- Clips or ribbons are to be in school colours (white or red).
- Braiding is allowed, however, no hair extensions & beads.
- Hair should be kept clean and kept away from the eyes.
- No colourants.
- A silver/gold stud or sleeper may be worn as earrings.
- No “sunlight twirls” or gel
Hair – Boys
- Should be clear of the ears and eyes and off the collar. Should be kept clean.
- No “tails” or “steps”.
- “Brush” cut number 4 permissible.
- No fashion, freaky or funky hairstyle will be allowed.
- No earrings.
- No hair colourants for boys.
- No “sunlight twirls” or gel.
- No jewellery to be worn except watches and “medic alert” discs.
- Nails not to extend over finger tips and no nail varnish to be worn.
ANY LOGOS FOR ADVERTISING INCOME!